Greetings Parents & Caregivers;
Please be advised that due to the current Evacuation Alert in place for the Municipality of Hudson’s Hope, the decision has been made to delay the start of school at HHESS until next week. An earlier return is still possible if conditions change. Updates will be provided via email as well as our school website/facebook page.
Please stay safe and prepared.