Technology and Citizenship at Hudson’s Hope School
All students & parents are required to sign off on the technology user agreement at the beginning of every school year, as well as participate in the presentation link:
General Usage of School Technology
Our Code of Conduct, developed by students and staff of HHESS, includes the following:
- Ask permission, be supervised.
- Clean hands.
- Food & Drink Free Zone.
- Ask before printing.
- Follow instructions.
- Use programs and internet responsibly – FOR LEARNING.
- Use inside voice
In order to use S.D. 60 technology and networks, each student at HHESS will agree to:
• Adhere to the Code of Conduct.
• Use email for educational purposes only.
• Refrain from using chat/messaging unless directly instructed to.
• Only download files with permission (for educational purposes).
• Respect myself and others when online.
• Keep my personal information (including login) private.
• Use devices with permission, and at appropriate times.